四 、報到地點： 本校行政棟2樓辦公室教導處教務組
六、備 註 ：
district : Fuxing Elementary School is an open school
district, and all children registered in
Keelung City can register for school .
2. Enrollment age : six-years or older.
3. Registration date and time : According to the latest announcement.
4. Check-in location : Teaching Affairs Team, Teaching Office, Office on the 2nd Floor, Administrative Building, School
5. Items that
should be brought :
(1) The original household register and a copy of the handed in (return the original after inspection)
(2) Admission notice
(3) Photocopy of vaccinations
(4) Other special identification certificates (such as the low-income household certificate of the district office, the disability handbook) , Aboriginal household registration transcript)
6. Remarks :
(1) If you have recently moved to the school district of this school and have not received the notice of admission, please bring the relevant documents on the registration date and fill out the admission application form at the school to register.
The Keelung City Health
Bureau asks parents to complete the following three vaccinations
for young children before entering school:
A. The second dose of measles, mumps, rubella, and mixed (MMR) vaccine
B. Reduced dose of tetanus, diphtheria, acellular pertussis and inactivation One dose of Polio Mixed Vaccine (Tdap-IPV)
C. The fourth dose of Japanese Encephalitis Vaccine (JE4).
Please also submit a copy of the "Vaccination Schedule and Record Sheet" for verification at the school when you enroll in September.
(3) If the student has moved to another school, went to study abroad, or wants to postpone the application due to illness, please call to inform the reader, or send the admission notice to the school's academic affairs section (please indicate the new residence address and the name of the school), so as to avoid not completing the enrolment. The enrolment committee was forced by the registration and notification area, causing unnecessary distress for all parents.
(4) If you cannot register on the check-in date, please call to inform in advance, and please check-in during normal working hours from 9:00 to 15:00.
(5) We apologize for the inability to provide on-campus parking service. Parking is available outside next to the school gate.